Author: Ermat 【㊙️翻Gnews原创组】
The Chinese Communist Party has been infiltrating Canada for a long time. The Canadian government has chosen to be “silent, compromised and laissez-faire. And, Canada has been fully eroded by the Chinese Communist Party in various fields such as politics, finance, technology, education, and media.
This is evident from a number of recent policies.
- Not only did it not ban Huawei, but also expanded its partnership with Huawei.
- Signed a declaration condemning arbitrary detention without mentioning the Chinese Communist Party.
- Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and his cabinet members abstained from voting on a motion to characterize the Chinese Communist regime as committing “genocide” in Xinjiang.
- Refusing to boycott the Winter Olympics in Communist China.
- Helped the PLA with its winter military training.
Canadian politicians and elites have deviated from their “ideals, morality and justice” for the sake of profit. Their human greed and limited understanding of the Chinese Communist Party make them cross the red line at any cost.
But there is hope for Canada again after the G7 meeting. The three-day summit of the Group of Seven (G7) leaders ended on June 13. The meeting issued announcements on a number of issues, including human rights in Xinjiang, autonomy for Hong Kong, stability in the East and South China Seas, and the origin of the Chinese Communist virus.
(The article merely represents the author’s opinion)