Author: Skagen 【㊙️ G-Translators/Authentic Writing Team】
Image source: Copyright of Miles Guo
Mr. Miles Guo in his Live Broadcast on June 13th, 2021 said that he planned to reward millions of U.S. dollars to reliable informants who are able to provide case files relating to the major members of the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) and dossier linking to the Wuhan Institute of Virology.
“We have received the files of big cases from our fellow fighters in mainland China. We will pay for any files that can be obtained safely.” He said.
Miles listed a few names which he seems especially interested in Sun Lijun, Wu Zheng, Fu Zhenghua, Fu Zhenghua’s brother Fu Yuanhua, Meng Jianzhu, and others, as well as Wang Qishan’s testimony within the Party. Those people all involved in attempting rendition, disinformation, and assassination of Miles Guo and tried to destroy the Whistleblower Movement and NFSC by the national power.
Moreover, in order to get more evidence that links to Wuhan virology Institute, Miles would also pay for case files and records which pledges were written by relevant people under the supervision of CCP police and officers, and the dossier of the timeline, transcripts, and security records from the Wuhan virology Institute.
Miles added that we could provide the informants, including his or her family, immigration passports or political asylum over 10 countries within 3 months.
Mr. Guo provided the contact information to informants, he said, “when your own safety is guaranteed, please contact our Himalayan Alliance Global Farm. ”
* Sun Lijun : Sun was vice-minister of Public Security and vice-president of the China Law Society. Prior to that, he served as director of the First Bureau of Ministry of Public Security, handling domestic political security. And he served as the ministry’s director of the Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan Affairs Office and a deputy director of the 610 Office, which was in charge of suppressing Falun Gong practitioners.
* Wu Zheng( Bruno Wu): Wu was a Chinese born American. Founder/co-chairman and CEO of Sun Seven Stars investment Group, the chairman of Sun Media Group (1999-2007), and a director of Shanda Group (2006-2009), co-chairman of Sina from 2001 to 2002. He was chief operating officer for Asia Television from 1998 to 1999.
* Fu Zhenghua: Fu had served as the Deputy Minister of Public Security (minister-level) and Deputy Communist Party Secretary of the Ministry of Public Security. Since 2015, Fu has served concurrently as the head of the 610 Office. He was also appointed as the Minister of Justice in 2018.
* Fu Yuanhua: younger brother of Fu Zhenghua
* Meng Jianzhu: He was headed the Central Public Security Comprehensive Management Commission, minister of Public Security.
* Wang Qishan : the current Vice President of the People’s Republic of China
(The article only represents the author’s opinion)