Ⅰ. The New Federal State of China News
1. FBI Director Christopher Wray on Thursday avoided specifics when he was grilled by Rep. Matt Gaetz, R-Fla., about the bureau’s investigation of the possibility that the coronavirus escaped from a CCP lab or perhaps was even manipulated by the CCP government, but said his agency is doing a “deeper dive” on the theory.
2. Former President Trump on Thursday dismissed Dr. Anthony Fauci’s says he followed the science in his handling the COVID-19 pandemic, saying Fauci is “merely science fiction!”
3.The repression of hundreds of thousands of China’s Uyghur Muslim minority amounts to “crimes against humanity”, a report published Thursday by human rights group Amnesty International said.
4. Sen. Marsha Blackburn responded June 9 to Dr. Anthony Fauci’s appearance on MSNBC after he dismissed her critiques of him — stating particularly that he was in cahoots with Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerburg, working to cherry-pick information to shape a particular coronavirus narrative.
5. A Chinese woman who survived Communist Chinese leader Mao Tse-Tung’s regime slammed Loudoun County’s School Board in Virginia for teaching Critical Race Theory in its schools, asserting the lessons are “very familiar…the only difference is [Communist China] used class instead of race.”
6. CCP will test income redistribution reforms in the eastern province of Zhejiang, which will become a pilot zone for policies to promote “common prosperity” as the government explores ways to boost consumption by reducing inequality.
7. Hong Kong is instructing censors to ban any movie that could be seen as endorsing activities that would contravene the national security law imposed by CCP last year, the latest curb on freedom of expression in the Asian financial hub.
8. June 9, during an appearance on FNC’s “Tucker Carlson Tonight,” Sen. Josh Hawley hammered National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases director Anthony Fauci for what he deemed to be a “dishonest” approach to responding to queries about the Wuhan lab’s connection to the CCP-virus pandemic.
9. Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) believes Dr. Anthony Fauci “should be excluded” from any investigation into the origins of the Chinese coronavirus and added the White House medical adviser “shouldn’t be in part of government” because he has been “unwise, naive, and in all likelihood has been lying to us.”
10.The United Kingdom and the United States today agreed to deepen the relationship between science and technology as the West tries to stop the intensifying competition with CCP.
11.The Biden administration is pushing to establish a defense hotline with China in an effort to avoid accidental escalation with the Communist nation in the Asia-Pacific region, a senior defense official speaking on a condition of anonymity told Foreign Policy in May.
12. A model of China’s Shenyang FC-31 Gyrfalcon, a stealth fighter jet under development with China’s People’s Liberation Army (PLA), has been photographed at a Chinese carrier aircraft test facility this week.
13. A witness at this week’s Uyghur Tribunal in London, identifying himself as a former Chinese law enforcement officer, testified that his colleagues regularly used torture devices and severely brutalized victims in the nation’s Uyghur concentration camps, the human rights magazine Bitter Winter reported on June 10.
14. CCP affiliated researchers claimed to have found 24 different, previously unknown coronaviruses in bats, covering up the origins about whether the CCP virus had leaked from a lab in Wuhan
15. CCP’s top diplomat, Yang Jiechi, held a phone call with U.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken on Friday, Chinese state broadcaster CCTV reported, without immediately providing details on what was discussed.
16. Didi Chuxing, China’s largest ride-hailing company, filed June 10 to go public in the U.S. in what is expected to be one of the year’s largest initial public offerings in tech.
17. China is set on controlling the Indo-Pacific, and without a direct line of communication between leaders in Washington and Beijing, a small incident can spark a crisis, U.S. Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin told lawmakers June 10.
18. Pollster Richard Baris shared his findings today on The War Room with Steve Bannon — Over 70% of Americans believe it’s at least somewhat likely CCP-virus created in lab.
II. World News
1. Indonesia’s Defense Ministry has ordered eight frigates from Fincantieri, Italy’s largest shipbuilder. The deal, announced on Thursday by the Italian company, comes amid heightened tensions in the region with China stepping up incursions into Southeast Asian airspace and waters, and less than a week before defense ministers from the Association of Southeast Asian Nations hold their annual meeting.
2. The United States will replace its interim ambassador to Japan with its deputy representative to Taiwan, diplomatic sources said on June 10, in an apparent reflection of Washington’s efforts to strengthen bilateral cooperation to reduce CCP pressure to Taiwan.
3. The UK government has authorized the sale of £2.6-billion worth of military and civilian equipment with potential military use to China in the past three years, government figures show. Last year saw a tripling in exports to China of “dual use” items defined as “civilian goods with a military purpose.”” Some £1.6-billion worth were authorized in 2020, compared to £526-million in 2019.
Himalaya Moscow Katyusha (RU) Saturn & Yinhe