- Author: Jenny Ball
- Editor: peacelv
Just one and half years ago, our daily life are something like these:
- Parents dropped kids to their schools or pickup points in the morning and then do the same trip again to pick them up;
- The daily commutes got used of the packed compartments in the rush hours;
- People enjoyed their coffee break with joke and daily chatting; and parties to celebrate birthdays or fun late in to early hours of morning;
- Family gatherings and family outing during weekends and school holidays;
- Enjoy seminars, tournaments, concerts, events, and leisure tours wherever and whenever convenient;
- You could hug your family and friends and gave them 3 kisses as per Spanish etiquette when you met up.
Yet all these very simple normal life now seems so remote.
- Most kids from very young have to receive distance education online, which do more harm than being educated; let alone they are forced to cover their bright young and beautiful faces with masks;
- Most of the Business were facing bankrupt and closure, once lively and complained crowed train are hardly carrying any passengers;
- You are banned to eat or drink at your favorite restaurants/café, or you have to cover your faces while eating at the restaurants and limited the numbers of people at your table;
- You are forced to stay home and you will be jailed going to church or going somewhere without a mask or without a vaccine jab.
People would protest against all these basic freedom restrictions against their will for sure in the normal circumstances, so why were there no protesting even being locked inside your own house for yearlong?
The outbreak of Covid-19. (Which means CCP originated virus in December 2019, in case you would like to learn why with such odd name for the virus provoked the world pandemic, rather than use a name as normal practice the name of the place where it was the first outbreak, as all the media called it from very beginning as Wuhan Virus).
- The confusion of unknown virus created a problem;
- Use the mainstream media to provoke massive fear;
- Impose lockdowns following the model which totalitarian CCP initiated first in Wuhan, it has done nothing better to stop the spreading the virus but crashed the economy worldwide;
- Impose face masks and impose social distance to promote the fear;
- Impose contact tracing to normalize surveillance;
- Impose “Health” passports to restrict people’s freedom of movement;
- Impose mandatory vaccinations in order to create genetically modified human, let alone to enable the “Bit farm” 100% legal immunity for ALL injuries and deaths;
Yes, it is the virus that deprived of all our freedom and it has become the “new normal” today. People even lost their common sense to think about it as they have been systematically misleading by the scientists with their intentionally misinformation, disinformation and propagandas narrative lines of the Chinese Communist Party(CCP).
The Whistleblower movement has been diligently and bravely exposing all the truth of the CCP evil intentions and plots for last 4 years. But our voices and the voices of people with common sense and with conscious of righteous have been engulfed by the so called mainstream media and the big tech social media, which took the guidance of Fauci, as the head of NIH, CDC and virtually as the guru of the scientific world.
I would like the poem by James Grengs to reminded us all that freedom is never free, yet this time we’ve paid so high the price:
They tell me
‘Freedom is never free.’
I know that-
More than most realize.
Freedom cost us more
Than we should have to give.
Freedom cost us blood.
It cost us the lives
Of our fathers,
Our sons, Our brothers.
But while freedom is never free,
It has been bought at great price,
And so is a thing of great value.
We must defend it,
From those who would take it away.
The defense of our freedoms
Will cost us-
More than we wish to pay.