It’s been two years since brave Hong Kongers took to the streets in an anti-extradition protest on June 9, 2019.
- The Chinese Communist Party (CCP) released the virus in order to settle the Hong Kong issue.
- Is the CCP virus now hitting the world a retaliation for us not helping Hong Kong at that time?
Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin issued a directive Wednesday aimed at reorienting America’s military to better compete with Beijing.
- The United States Department of Defense China Task Force was formed by Joe Biden on February 10 2021. It seems that Biden has made up his mind to go after the CCP for a long time.
The CCP state media says Pentagon’s A.I.’ ghost fleet’ has been listed as a key project under the Office of the U.S. Secretary of Defense. And it also claims that China is not afraid of American’s plot to undermine its submarines.
- Since the CCP’s low-quality submarines couldn’t sail too far, they certainly didn’t have the same detailed submarine charts as the U.S. Unfortunately, this means that they will be collapsed at the first blow.
The White House Tuesday released key findings from the reviews that were directed by the Biden administration.
- U.S. tech companies now can’t rely on Communist China for the rare earths. So the U.S. and its allies are building their own supply chain.
In his first trip as president, Joe Biden will raise the topic of investigating CCP virus origins at the G-7 summit and with NATO allies.