The Senate passed the U.S. Innovation and Competition Act led by the efforts of Majority Leader Schumer and Senators Todd Young, Maria Cantwell, and Roger Wicker.
- This bill, formerly known as the Endless Frontier Act, was expanded and renamed the U.S. Innovation and Competition Act by Schumer in May. It includes several divisions: Bipartisan Emergency Appropriations CHIPS and ORAN 5G, Endless Frontier Act, Strategic Competition Act of 2021, Safeguarding American Innovation Act, Meeting the China Challenge Act of 2021.
- The U.S. wants to decouple not only from the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) on a technical level, but also on an academic and scientific level.
- U.S. Senator Marco Rubio released a statement after voting against the United States Innovation and Competition Act of 2021 ,which fails to address many of the most serious challenges facing the United States in its competition with the CCP and Government.
Global Times published an article calling the competition bill another evil law from the United States. However, it did tell the truth about how this bill would have severe consequences for the CCP’s academic and scientific communities.
- The last time the U.S. used a national system was against Japan in World War II.
- Mr. Lu De believes the Endless Frontier Act has a good name and it will do a good job of dealing with the CCP’s unrestricted warfare.
The Foreign Affairs Committee of the National People’s Congress (NPC) on Wednesday blasted the U.S. Senate’s passing of an innovation and competition bill, saying the legislation is full of cold war mentality and ideological bias, interferes China’s internal affairs and is attempted to contain China’s development.
- Fighting the CCP’s unrestricted warfare extends the front lines everywhere. As a result, everyone in the whistleblower movement can become a soldier fighting the forces of evil.
U.S. Secretary of State Antony Blinken on Monday signaled a possible resumption of trade and investment talks with Taiwan.
- It appears that the United States is prepared to establish an official trading relationship with Taiwan as soon as it has fully decoupled from the CCP.