Three U.S. senators, Tammy Duckworth and Dan Sullivan of the Senate Armed Services Committee and Christopher Coons of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, will visit Taiwan to discuss security and other issues on Sunday.
- This bipartisan congressional delegation is meeting President Tsai Ing-wen at Taipei Songshan Airport, which is operated by the Republic of China Air Force.
- By stirring up bipartisanship, the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) has sown the seeds of chaos in the United States. However, this visit to Taiwan by the U.S. Congress shows that two major political parties in the United States are in agreement on the Taiwan issue and are not influenced by the CCP at all.
- This trip will definitely irritate the CCP.
The Air Self-Defense Force and the South Korean Air Force will participate in the U.S. Air Force’s Red Flag exercise in Alaska, according to Pentagon Press Secretary John Kirby.
- Exercise Red Flag is an advanced aerial combat training exercise held by the United States Air Force. It aims to offer realistic air-combat training for military pilots from the United States and its allies.
- The joint military exercise obviously will improve interoperability between the United States, Japan, and South Korea. And this is clearly a warning to the CCP for their recent harassment of Taiwan and neighboring countries in the first island chain.
- The responsibility of defending Asia has now been handed over to Japan and South Korea. As a result, the CCP has become the enemy of the free world. Let’s wait and see how the CCP reacts.