- Author: peacelv
- Editor: The-world
Today, The former secretary of state Pompeo said that current evidence still suggests the coronavirus is originated from a lab in Wuhan, China, warning that the risk of bioweapons and bioterror arising from the region is “very real.”
Let’s have a look at the Fact Sheet: Activity at the Wuhan Institute of Virology, which was published in 2021 Jan, 15th, when Pompeo was still the secretary of state.
In which, it wrote:
1. Illnesses inside the Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV):
- The U.S. government has reason to believe that several researchers inside the WIV became sick in autumn 2019, before the first identified case of the outbreak, with symptoms consistent with both COVID-19 and common seasonal illnesses.
- Accidental infections in labs have caused several previous virus outbreaks in China and elsewhere, including a 2004 SARS outbreak in Beijing that infected nine people, killing one.
- The CCP has prevented independent journalists, investigators, and global health authorities from interviewing researchers at the WIV, including those who were ill in the fall of 2019.
2. Research at the WIV:
- Starting in at least 2016 – and with no indication of a stop prior to the COVID-19 outbreak – WIV researchers conducted experiments involving RaTG13, the bat coronavirus identified by the WIV in January 2020 as its closest sample to SARS-CoV-2 (96.2% similar). The WIV became a focal point for international coronavirus research after the 2003 SARS outbreak and has since studied animals including mice, bats, and pangolins.
- The WIV has a published record of conducting “gain-of-function” research to engineer chimeric viruses.
- WHO investigators must have access to the records of the WIV’s work on bat and other coronaviruses before the COVID-19 outbreak.
3. Secret military activity at the WIV:
- Secrecy and non-disclosure are standard practice for Beijing. For many years the United States has publicly raised concerns about China’s past biological weapons work, which Beijing has neither documented nor demonstrably eliminated, despite its clear obligations under the Biological Weapons Convention.
- Despite the WIV presenting itself as a civilian institution, the United States has determined that the WIV has collaborated on publications and secret projects with China’s military. The WIV has engaged in classified research, including laboratory animal experiments, on behalf of the Chinese military since at least 2017.
- The United States and other donors who funded or collaborated on civilian research at the WIV have a right and obligation to determine whether any of our research funding was diverted to secret Chinese military projects at the WIV.
Now, it had passed nearly 4 moths, the Covid-19 still wreaks havoc around the world, Taiwan scrambling for vaccines as cases surge; Malaysia records highest daily COVID death toll.
The count of the patient infected Covid-19 still is high, and there is no any signs indicated the slowing of the virus spread.
Although, several medical enterprises have developed different kinds of vaccines such as Pfizer-BioNTech、Moderna、Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen and so on, but there are also virus variants such as Indian variant alive in 86 council areas in UK.
And there are a lot of cases people suffered from side effects in the vaccines for example blood clots and psoriasis. As Miles Guo and Dr. Li-Meng Yan referred to, vaccines likely cause third virus infection peak. So what’s the right way to defect the Covid-19?
It’s the right way to discover the source of Covid-19, if the source is discovered, then we can find the antidote for the virus. Before we solved all this problem completely, we should do ordinary protect, and insist wearing mask and wash the hand diligently. And most of importantly, we should order CCP to cooperate to investigate the accident in WIV.