In two days, Xi Jinping made six phone calls to the leaders of Cuba, Turkmenistan, Sierra Leone, Congo, the UN Secretary-General, and the President of the Olympic Committee.
- All the countries Xi Jinping approached have been abandoned by civilized democratic societies.
- Xi’s think tank finally figured out that the G7 meeting discussed a plan to destroy the Chinese Communist Party (CCP).
- Xi’s diplomatic ability has always been his weakness. Now he has started to talk to leaders of various countries directly more frequently, indicating that he no longer trusts the CCP’s Foreign Ministry.
- The CCP is sacrificing many people’s lives to achieve their so-called independence and democracy. In fact, the CCP is using the name of patriotism in order to achieve the dictatorship of a few red families.
- Xi’s narrow view of the world as an elementary school graduate will undoubtedly lead to the CCP’s demise.
Mr. Lu De talks about the difference between Napoleon and Hitler. Napoleon’s wars were intended to promote civilization, democracy, and order. By contrast, Hitler promoted dictatorship and their cult.
UK’s Daily Mail: China was preparing for a Third World War with biological weapons – including coronavirus – SIX years ago, according to dossier produced by the People’s Liberation Army in 2015 and uncovered by the US State Department
- After the meeting of G7 foreign ministers, the mainstream media have begun to expose the truth about the CCP virus actively.
There are fewer and fewer negative voices against the Lu De media now because Mr. Miles Guo, Mr. Lu De, and all the Whistleblower Movement warriors only tell the truth.