France’s Senate unanimously passed a resolution on Thursday that called for Taiwan’s participation in the World Health Organization (WHO) , International Criminal Police Organization (Interpol), International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO), and the U.N. Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC).
- It seems that Emmanuel Macron will now have a hard time influencing the decision of the Parliament.
- It was in France that Chinese communist leaders Zhou Enlai and Deng Xiaoping joined Communist International. Therefore, France is highly infiltrated by the Chinese Communist Party (CCP).
- Xi Jinping must be very surprised and angry that the CCP has lost such a powerful ally like France.
- The Chinese Embassy in France has expressed resolute opposition to France’s Senate.
Global Times editorial: No way for Washington to replicate Cold War victory
- The Soviet Union that the U.S. beat in the Cold War at least contributed to the end of World War II, while the CCP brought nothing good to the world except the release of the CCP evil virus.
Just after the CCP propaganda machine claimed that the United States could not make the G7 an anti-China alliance, the French Parliament passed a resolution about Taiwan.