The Epoch Times has uncovered the contents of important internal speeches made by General Secretary Xi Jinping and Secretary of the Liaoning Provincial Party Committee Li Xi at the meetings of the Central and Provincial Party Committee Leading Groups on Cybersecurity and Informatization in 2017. In Xi’s remarks, he highlighted that China must grasp the new trend of global Internet governance and actively compete for the right to speak and rule-making. Xi also mentioned that the development of the digital economy should center on the construction of the “Belt and Road”.
- Li Xi is 100% Xi’s close associate.
- Jiang Zemin’s Shanghai clique has controlled communist China’s Internet industry for years and Alibaba and Tencent have been researching and building a digital economy. Xi is well aware of this, so since 2017, he has been laying out a plan to bypass the Jiang faction to build his own propaganda network worldwide through his cyber technical team. This will finally achieve his grand goal of taking over the world.
- Mr. Lu De believes Xi was also in preparation for the future Chinese Communist Party (CCP) virus pandemic by planning all these.
- After four years, it shows that Xi’s evil attempts have been seen through by the Whistleblower Movement and the world.
Communist China is on track to unveil a digital currency that it hopes could challenge dollar dominance.
- The digital yuan is the opposite of the other cryptocurrencies. It is designed to increase the control and regulation of users by the Beijing Communist government.
The Biden administration’s trade office said on Friday that Communist China has fallen short on its commitments to protect American intellectual property in the ‘Phase 1’ U.S.-China trade deal signed during Trump presidency.
- Western civilization and systems are not perfect but they at least respect humanity in advancing human development.
- The CCP still looks at the world with its backward vision and will certainly be eliminated.