Dr. Lawrence Sellin considers Joseph Stilwell, Claire Chennault, Jimmy Doolittle and himself to be “the American soldiers who believed in the victory of the Chinese people.”
- Joseph Stilwell, Claire Chennault, Jimmy Doolittle all helped the Chinese people fight the Empire of Japan in World War II. Just like his predecessors, Dr. Sellin has also powerful forces behind him in support.
- Dr. Sellin will stand with the New Federal State of China and the Chinese people to fight against the Chinese Communist Party (CCP).
U.S. Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin said Friday in his first significant policy speech that the United States needs to prepare for a potential future conflict bearing little resemblance to “the old wars” that have long consumed the Pentagon and the way we fight the next major war is going to look very different from the way we fought the last ones.
- The United States is planning an unconditional withdrawal from Afghanistan.
- World War I started with chemical weapons, and World War II had nuclear weapons. Now we are all in World War III, being attacked by biological weapons. And the United States is now ready for this Great War.
Henry Kissinger warned Friday of colossal dangers posed by the U.S.-China tensions that would engulf the entire world and could lead to an Armageddon-like conflict between the United States and Communist China.
- His speech talked about the consequences the U.S. would suffer if confronted with Communist China.
- The world will only get worse if we don’t destroy the CCP.