It has been four years since the U.S. taxpayer-funded Voice of America (VOA) discontinued its live interview with Mr. Miles Guo in April 2017.
- After the VOA incident, the United States began to take cognisance of the seriousness of the CCP’s infiltration of American institutions.
- The Chinese Communist Party is asking the people to give up their humanity and have a party spirit instead. And Mr. Miles Guo made us realize the importance of humanity. The Communist Party is for the people to give up their humanity and remain the spirit of the CCP. However, Mr. Miles Guo wants to take down the CCO for himself, his family, and friends.
- After these four years, we have now also come to know the true nature of Sasha Gong, the former VOA Mandarin Service Chief.
In May, the U.S. government will require that companies operating in America ask for permission to use information technology (I.T.) equipment and services from Communist China or other countries deemed “adversaries.” The new rules will affect up to 4.5 million businesses.
- The Chinese I.T. industry is finished.
- Years ago, the Whistleblower Movement already warned Chinese Small and medium-sized businesses to move their factories to other countries in order to avoid sanctions from the U.S. and other Western countries.
- President Biden seems intent to continue more President Trump’s policies.
Monday, NASA’s Ingenuity Mars Helicopter became the first aircraft in history to make a powered, controlled flight on another planet.
- This is an absolutely epoch-making event, as American technology dramatically reduces the cost of human access to outer space,
- On the other hand, the CCP still engages in dictatorial rule and practises its backward system in China. If this situation continues, advanced humans will leave a heavily polluted planet to these backward-minded.