Translator: MOS Translation Group Grace
Abstract: Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ), which has saved countless lives, was first introduced by Dr. Mo and his wife on the Lude Media Live show on YouTube. However, international interest groups have been frantically attacking HCQ. But, President Trump, Peter Navarro, Dr. Yan, and Mr. Miles Guo have been defending not only medicine but also a stronghold of humanity.
On January 29, 2020, Lude interrupted his show by urgently bring in Dr. Mo’s message. It was the first mentioning of the relationship between HCQ sulfate (Hydroxychloroquine) and CCP’s coronavirus in the world.
“This medicine was just mentioned by our Dr. Mo. He said that he wanted to recommend it to everyone, and he said that it is strongly recommended by foreign (meaning outside of PR China) public and internal medicine doctors! Doctors, experts, and fellow fighters, please verify this medicine, and if it works, promote it ASAP. Let those who are quarantining at home buy that medicine and take it, and it is said that it can save lives. What is it called? HCQ sulfate tablets. Dr. Mo sent this message to everyone. I know nothing about it and I haven’t tried it yet. People, you can have a try.”
Becoming known with the Whistleblower Movement(WM), the Mo couple (the information about HCQ was provided by Mrs. Mo) and Lude didn’t expect these few words to have changed the course of history, saved countless lives, and revealed the ever-on-going, highly politicized debate surrounding this drug.
CCP’s COVID-19 is a coronavirus, and the protruding part of whose surface is the S protein, namely the “Spike” protein. It can bind itself to the ACE2 (Angiotensin-converting enzyme 2, angiotensin-converting enzyme) protein receptors in human cells, enter the cell through the membrane, and replicate itself within that cell ([Biohazard] 0: Prelude). In 1820, scientists extracted quinine from the bark of cinchona, and with this, they completely solved the cure for malaria, an ancient disease that plagued the entire history of human civilization back then. Quinine had also become the most popular antiprotozoal drug for 100 years. It is the predecessor of HCQ, and its extensive use in the past century has proved it’s safe and reliable. HCQ is also a reliable drug with fewer side effects which was an improved version of chloroquine. HCQ sulfate has been around for more than 60 years with very few side effects. It has long been an over-the-counter (OTC) drug in many countries and people can buy as much as they want.
HCQ has a long metabolic time, and the plasma elimination half-life is about 32 days. Many people who travel to malaria-endemic areas such as Africa and India would follow the doctor’s advice to take HCQ one month in advance, and for patients with rheumatoid arthritis and lupus erythematosus, HCQ is even a common drug taken on a daily basis.
Combining scientific common sense with the compilation of the WM fellow fighters, the pharmacology of HCQ in preventing and inhibiting CCP coronavirus is mainly reflected in the following aspects:
- HCQ can modify the ACE2 receptor through glycosylation and inhibit the binding of the viral S protein to the ACE2 receptor.
- HCQ is an alkaline substrate, which can increase the PH value of the endolysosome, inhibit the activity of lysosomal enzymes, and prevent lysosome protease from activating the S protein of the virus shell. It becomes non-conducive to the dissolution of the virus shell to release the RNA genetic material of the virus.
- The main cause of severe death from CCP’s coronavirus is the triggering of a cytokine storm in the body, which leads to an overreaction of the autoimmune system ([Biohazard] 2: Spanish virus), causing acute respiratory distress. High pH value can inhibit the production of pro-inflammatory factors, thereby avoiding the cytokine storm.
- Immune cell autophagy releases the largest number of cytokines. HCQ can regulate the excessive immune response of T cells and suppress the cytokine storm. This is also the pharmacology in treating lupus erythematosus and rheumatoid diseases.
- The high pH value also delays the replication of RNA viruses.
- Zinc has a significant inhibitory effect on the polymerase necessary for viral RNA replication. HCQ is an excellent zinc ionophore, which transports zinc into cells to greatly increase the concentration of zinc ions.
- The occupancy of HCQ will induce the mutation of the RNA virus which will then transform from type L to type S. The occupancy can also accelerate the process of weakening the toxicity of the RNA virus and improve the compatibility of the virus with the human immune system to adapt to the new host environment.
In addition to these virus-inhibiting effects, HCQ also has anti-thrombotic effects, and it can also increase the elasticity of the large arteries and vitamin D.
Since malaria has existed in areas with hot and humid climates such as Africa, India, and Southeast Asia for many years, these areas have a higher acceptance of the quinine drugs, and promoting HCQ is much easier. As of May 21, Djibouti has the highest infection rate in Africa, but it had only 10 deaths out of 2047 cases. The Malaysian Health Department allows HCQ to be an OTC drug, and therefore the case fatality rate is only 1.4%. On November 6, Indian scientists published a paper showing that HCQ has been effective in treating coronavirus in India (Hydroxychloroquine as pre-exposure prophylaxis against COVID-19 in health-care workers: A single-center experience). The new federal guidelines issued by the Brazilian Ministry of Health recommend that doctors should prescribe HCQ and the antibiotic azithromycin from the time a patient has symptoms of coronavirus infection.
Since March 2020, given the growing CCP’s coronavirus pandemic in the United States, President Trump began seeking to pass the Defense Production Act to address the medical supply chain issues in the course of coping with the pandemic. He appointed one of his most admired consultants, Peter Navarro, a retired professor of economics at the University of California, Irvine, and then director of the White House Office of Trade and Manufacturing Policy, as the policy coordinator of the National Defense Production Law. Being one of our fellow fighters, Mr. Navarro is among the few senior-level officials of the U.S. government who understand the nature of the CCP. At the same time, he has walked to the frontline of eradicating pandemics and communism.
At the beginning of April, Navarro began to criticize the famous swamp creature, Anthony Fauci ([Biohazard] 4: Hong Kong P3 Laboratory), who was the chief expert in the field of anti-pandemic medical care in the United States and director of the National Institutes of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID, National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases) of the National Institutes of Health (NIH, National Institutes of Health). Navarro’s criticism of Fauci continued throughout the pandemic. During this period, he was interviewed by many media outlets, and he expressed his opinions publicly by writing articles. He had even bombarded Fauci with questions directly in the situation room of the White House. One of the key factors in the war of debate between Navarro and Fauci was their diametrically opposite opinions on the effectiveness of HCQ.
At the end of March, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) issued a special license for HCQ, allowing doctors to use the drug for patients of Novel Coronavirus admitted to the hospital. In response to the pandemic, President Trump confidently announced that the government had reserved 29 million doses of HCQ. Mr. Navarro was the backbone in supporting HCQ. Nevertheless, The health system establishment represented by Fauci systematically and publicly questioned the effectiveness of HCQ, and without any doubt, all the mainstream media cooperated with Fauci one-sidedly.
On April 6, Michigan Rep. Karen Whitsett, a rabid anti-Trumper and Democratic congresswoman accepted an interview with Laura Ingraham, one of Fox News’ most popular anchors. She talked about her unfortunate infection at a severe stage. When she went through treatment in the hospital, the famous anti-Trumper and protagonist of the governor’s bad kidnapping joke, democratic governor Gretchen Whitmer issued an order to ban the use of HCQ. After that, Congressman Whittz finally got the HCQ and recovered. Since then, her position has switched to support President Trump’s policies, and in a show, she praised his policy on HCQ, which had saved her life.
In May, President Trump revealed that he started taking HCQ after two White House staff tested positive for the CCP virus. He took HCQ for two weeks and then stopped. His doctor said, with a two-week course of HCQ treatment, he did not experience any side effects. President Trump later has been strongly recommending HCQ, saying it may be one of the biggest breakthroughs in the history of medicine. However, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) stated that HCQ is a validated drug that has been licensed at a very early time, but it is in the first place an anti-malarial drug.
FDA furthers stated that according to scientific knowledge known so far, HCQ might not show efficacy against the novel coronavirus diseases and announced the withdrawal of a special license for HCQ issued at the end of March. On July 5, Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro felt sick and was tested positive for the CCP virus. He then stated that he was taking HCQ, urged the Brazilian government to make the drug generally available, and encouraged Brazilians to take it for treatment and prevention. On July 9, President Trump still believed that HCQ, which is used to treat malaria, is a promising drug to prevent novel coronavirus infections. On July 12, Mr. Miles Guo’s whistle blew that since December 26, all of the Politburo and provincial-level cadres of the CCP have been taking HCQ. On July 28, Trump said at a White House briefing that HCQ was useful in the early stage, in the meantime, he also mentioned that he did not know Fauci’s views on the HCQ. On the same day, Fauci said in an interview that HCQ does not affect curing novel coronavirus pneumonia (NCP).
On July 30, Dr. Li-Meng Yan was interviewed by Bannon on his War Room: Pandemic program, and on September 20, John Catsimatidis also interviewed Dr. Yan.
Here is the summary of these interviews:
- HCQ is not a panacea, and there is no panacea in the world, but for the time being, HCQ is a relatively useful and effective medicine that can save thousands of lives.
- As a doctor of medicine, Fauci has already known HCQ is very effective against SARS in 2005.
- Senior cadres of the Chinese Communist Party, doctors in People’s Liberation Army Hospitals, and some of the largest civilian hospitals. They all have been taking this medicine. These people should show their urinalysis results publicly to prove that they don’t take the HCQ. Dr. Yan also specifically spoke about Fauci during these shows, mocked and asked him whether he dared to provide his urine test report.
- HCQ has been proven safe for long-term use when treating or preventing malaria, even for pregnant women and children.
- The many studies which have flooded the mainstream media provide tens of thousands of fake clinical data entries.
- Dr. Yan herself takes the HCQ every day as a preventive measure.
- The virus was manufactured in the laboratory and released intentionally. Although finding antidotes or vaccines can be difficult, using HCQ for prevention is most practical.
- Only by holding the CCP accountable and thoroughly investigating its laboratories, the pandemic can be resolved completely.
The CCP opposes whatever the WM supports. Media outlets of the CCP have ridiculed to discredit HCQ in various ways. They half-knowingly cited the case in Arizona, in which someone had tried to take fish tank cleaner substances (chloroquine phosphate), to suppress President Trump. They have also mixed up chloroquine phosphate, which has serious side effects, and HCQ sulfate with low side effects, and that is their traditional dirty little trick to spread rumors.
On April 14, facing the undeniable curative effect of HCQ sulfate, Mr. Zhong Nanshan, who always has the same tone as Fauci, finally admitted the usefulness of the drug. Even so, his original tricky remarks stated, “Both Chloroquine and Remdesivir are effective against the novel coronavirus.” At this critical moment of life and death, he was still unwilling to recommend HCQ sulfate which had shown good curative effects and few side effects. Instead, he juggled with words, using the single word “chloroquine” for HCQ, and was unwilling to give up any opportunities to do evil.
On October 7, 2020, Mr. Guo talked about the prominence of HCQ during his live broadcast. He mentioned that while attending meetings frequently, he had effectively prevented the virus by taking HCQ for over 20 days. He also showed his test report on the same day.
Later on October 13, November 28, and November 30, he further emphasized the importance of HCQ. Since Dr. Mo proposed HCQ, the politicized attacks on this single drug have never been stopped. The media coverings are overwhelmingly about the side effects, the side effects, and still side effects. However, it is the corrupted WHO, in a study in 2017, has investigated nearly 5 million cases of HCQ uses in Africa, and not a single case has resulted in death caused by taking HCQ.
Facing various chaotic situations, our formidably bright Dr. Yan gently left a few words, “All drugs have side effects, and there is no exception. One might even experience side effects by drinking some water.”
(To be continued)
Author: Tiffany’s Breakfast | Editor: guocamole; Seagull | Reviewer: Irene
More information, follow us