China-Japan relations return to the period before establishing diplomatic relations, Communist China’s Economic Observer says.
- The Chinese Communist Party (CCP) now realized that it had lost US agent-in-chief in Asia to Japan.
- Like the CCP, The Empire of Japan in World War II was very fond of overtaking a corner to get a shortcut.
Japan’s Ground Self-Defense Force said Thursday it will conduct nationwide exercises involving all of its units for the first time in about 30 years. The CCP media interpreted the move as being aimed entirely at Communist China.
- Japan’s military power should never be underestimated.
Japan’s representative office in Taiwan, the Japan-Taiwan Exchange Association (JTEA), raised the Japanese flag at its Taipei office on Saturday (April 17) despite past concerns about angering China.
- Taiwan’s Sovereignty now has been recognized by Japan and the United States.
U.S.-China Joint Statement addressing the climate crisis has released.
- The CCP has been challenging and accusing Western democracies on issues such as human rights, racism and climate change. Now, the Biden administration is beating the CCP at its own game.