The U.S. Navy recently released a few pictures and videos of the Liaoning group on social media as a warning. However, the Chinese Communist Party’s (CCP‘s) propaganda machine says that the U.S. Navy was stunned by the power of the CCP’s army.
- The fact that the Liaoning carrier strike group is not even capable of maintaining a safe distance from the US fleet already shows how backward the CCP’s military technology is. It is time for the Chinese people to wake up.
On Friday, U.S. President Joe Biden and visiting Japanese Prime Minister Yoshihide Suga issued a joint statement that focused on dealing with Communist China.
- The U.S. has expressed its unwavering support for Japan’s resolve to bolster its national defense capabilities to strengthen the Alliance and regional security. And in the attached “fact sheet,” it clearly indicates that the U.S. and Japan will “support a transparent and independent evaluation and analysis, free from interference and undue influence, of the origins of the COVID-19 outbreak, and for investigating outbreaks of unknown origin in the future.”
- Due to its cultural proximity, Japan is the best country for gathering and analyzing intelligence on Communist China.
- With the origins of the virus being investigated by Japan, it’s hard for China to play its anti-Asian race card.
- Japan has become the country in Asia that follows the U.S. policy of resisting Communist China most closely.