Beijing warned on Tuesday it was determined to stop Taiwan getting close to Washington with the use of military action, as an unofficial US delegation visits the self-ruled island.
- According to the response of the Chinese government, this exchange should actually be a high-level diplomatic event of great significance.
The Guangdong Maritime Safety Administration announced China’s military will begin live-fire drills on Thursday in waters off Taiwan’s southwest coast.
- Dr Bo believes that the PLA may not go as far as it did during the Taiwan Strait crisis in 1996, after all the US said it was an unofficial visit. Yet Dr. Guan and Dr. Hu argues Xi Jinping has gone insane and will do anything.
Director of National Intelligence Avril Haines testifies during a Senate Intelligence Committee hearing on April 14 about worldwide threats.
- Sen. Ben Sasse pointed out in the hearing that Communist China among big five threats the U.S. faces (other four is Russia, Iran, North Korea and the Islamic Jihad) presents the most serious risk. And he praised Chairman Mark Warner for doing a good job to distinguish between Xi Jinping and Chinese people.
The Chinese Communist Party(CCP) will be finished soon because it is about to cross all the three red lines indicated by Mr. Miles Guo.
- The personal interaction between Xi Jinping and the U.S. president has no longer exist.
- The U.S. considers that the CCP does not represent China and the Chinese people.
- The U.S. is going to decouple from Communist China.