The 2021 threat assessment of the U.S. intelligence community says Communist China poses the greatest threat to the U.S. over Russia.
- Biden had been insisting that Moscow was the biggest threat to the United States during the campaign debates, but unexpectedly changed his mind about Beijing immediately after taking office. No wonder the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) called Biden a “villain.”
FLIR Systems, Inc. announced it has won a contract with the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) to develop novel fabrics with embedded catalysts and chemistries that can fight and reduce chemical and biological threats upon contact.
- The U.S. has been aware that the CCP virus is a biological weapon.
Mr. Lu De shows an internal operation manual of the CCP’s internet commentator, aka “Fifty Cent Army,” explaining how to conduct propaganda, handle so-called crisis management, and misinform the opposing side on social media.
- One of these tactics the “Fifty Cent Army” uses on the Whistleblower Movement. By interacting with WM’s comrades, they can first increase their credibility into the whistleblower revolution and then discredit WM on social media.
- They will also form two rival teams to pick fights with each other on social media to divert everyone’s attention from the explosive revolution.
Dr. Lawrence Sellin posted a timeline of CCP used the fake RaTG13 to cover up ZC45 isolated from the Zhoushan bat.
- Lu De Media’s show on January 19, 2020, disrupted the CCP’s original plans, which led to Shi Zhengli being forced to release her report about the discovery of RaTG13 on Nature the next day.
President Joe Biden dispatched an unofficial delegation to Taiwan on Tuesday.
- This unofficial delegation comprises former Sen. Chris Dodd and former senior State Department officials Richard Armitage and James Steinberg, who are long-time friends of Taiwan and personally close with President Biden. Therefore, this visit is not as simple as it looks.
- The U.S. may soon break off diplomatic relations with the CCP.