Dr. Lawrence Sellin disclosed the University of Hong Kong(HKU) lab led by Malik Peiris is deeply involved in the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) Virus manufacture on his Twitter.
- Among ZC45 (Zhoushan SARS viruses), RacCS203(Thai bat SARSrCoVs found by Linfa Wang) and RaTG13 (Shi Zhengli’s imagination virus), RacCS203, and RaTG13 are just the smoke bombs threw by the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) to draw people’s attention away from Zhoushan bat virus, which was discovered by military laboratories in the Third Military Medical University and the Research Institute for Medicine of Nanjing Command.
- The HKU laboratory where Dr. Yan used to work is the only research center in the world that has all the coronavirus samples and technologies at the same time, so it is the top in the world in the study of CCP virus.
- Why Dr. Yan can directly identify the Zhaoshan bat virus, it is because someone told her that the CCP virus was made with the Zhaoshan bat virus. When Dr. Yan revealed the truth on Lu De Media, this person panicked and feared being killed.
Dr. Sellin also pointed out: Correct scientific articles are shown by @dezying linking an increase in #COVID19’s virulence by modifying the E Protein to “disrupt the pulmonary epithelial barrier and amplify the inflammatory process more effectively than SARS-CoV E does”
- Compared to other viruses, many neurological syndromes can occur with CCP virus infection such as brain fog, loss of taste etc.
- The CCP scientific community has long been working on research to make viruses attack the human nervous system more easily.
Mr. Lu De briefly introduces the background of Dr. Lawrence Sellin.
- Dr. Sellin received an M.S. in Biology and a Ph.D. in Physiology. He had worked for the U.S. Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Diseases at Fort Detrick, AstraZeneca Pharmaceutical Company, and IBM. He also served as Chief of Staff served Special Operations Command, Pacific.
- Based on his extensive work experience, it is no surprise that Dr. Sellin is able to learn insider intelligence about the CCP virus.