Highlights of Lu De Media (Evening) on April 4, 2021
- Communist China’s first aircraft carrier, the Liaoning, passed through the Miyako Strait on Sunday with five ships and the Shaanxi Y-9, according to the Japan Self-Defense Forces.
- The extremely poor-quality Liaoning aircraft carrier cannot play any offensive or defensive role; it is just a “moving coffin” to disrupt the international order.
- The Miyako Strait provides a narrow passage of international waters through Japan’s exclusive economic zone, which is crucial for the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) to deploy forces beyond the first island chain.
- The Chinese Communist military could threaten the world by sending “fishing boats” to anchor in all the Intra Asia Pacific shipping routes, causing damage to the world economy.
- Maj. Gen. Richard Coffman, director of the U.S. Army’s next-generation combat vehicle cross-functional team, said the service must modernize its armored vehicles to address Chinese threats in the Pacific, Military.com reported.
- Mr. Lu De and the guests agree with Maj. Gen. Richard Coffman. “The People’s Liberation Army ground forces are not that weak, and the U.S. should never underestimate them.” Dr. Bo adds.
- All free nations are fully prepared and ready to take action against the CCP on a full scale.