Highlights of Lu De Media-Morning Show on April 1, 2021
- Today’s show continues to have a discussion on the third Yan report.
- According to Mr. Lu De, there are two key points in this report.
- For the first time, Dr. Yan introduced the phrase “Unrestricted Scientific Misinformation.”
- This report shows the reader how the Chinese Communist Party(CCP) has been muddying the waters with evidence and detailed explanations by launching a massive misinformation campaign after the outbreak.
- Until today, there are still some scientists who “believe” SARS-CoV-2 has a natural origin. For example, Dr. Robert Garry of Tulane University and other virologists have been publishing studies that demonstrate SARS-CoV-2 originated naturally in animals and is unlikely to have been engineered in a lab, according to CNN.
- Liang Wannian, the team leader from the Chinese side of the WHO-China joint team studying the origins of COVID-19, said at a press conference yesterday, the claim that “China did not provide the original data” was not valid and there is no difference between the information possessed by Chinese experts and foreign experts. “It is unrealistic for those experts who arrive on the scene to examine every case, animal sample, and original record one by one. In scientific research, there is no need to do that,” he added.
- Liang definitely doesn’t know what the spirit of Science is.
- The CCP did not allow the WHO team to take the data with them for the investigation, saying it was against their law. So, it is impossible for the experts to go through all the data and information for a year at the WIV in just 3 hours.