Himalaya Toronto Maple Leaf, Jojo
Highlights of Lude Media (Night)-March 25, 2021:
• Numerous Chinese celebrities cut ties with brands including Nike, HM, and Adidas over Xinjiang comments.
o The real brand value is not created by any celebrities but by the quality, brand management, and value beliefs.
o Now is a critical time for humanity, and the courage of these recognized brands to step forward will greatly enhance their companies’ value.
o G|Fashion will become one of the most recognizable brands as it carries a historical mission to take down the Chinese Communist Party (CCP).
• Secretary Anthony Blinken sent a tweet today by saying “It is an honor to pay my respects today at the World Trade Center Memorial at @NATO. The day after 9/11, NATO Allies stood with us, invoking Article 5 for the first and only time in the Alliance’s history. We will #neverforget.”
o Both current and former Secretary of State mentioned article 5 from NATO.
o NATO is about to take action against the CCP soon.
• Japanese lawmakers will launch a cross-party alliance to craft legislation to enable sanctions over human rights abuses, pushing Tokyo to follow the lead of the U.S. and Europe in punishing China for the alleged mistreatment of its Uyghur Muslim minority. Communist China’s Foreign Ministry has protested over Japan on this move.
• The CCP issued its annual U.S. human rights situation report on Wednesday.
o It seems ridiculous that the Chinese Communist Party, which has committed crimes against human rights, would release this report.
• After the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) adopted the Holding Foreign Companies Accountable Act on Wednesday, the American exchanges could delist those major Chinese technology companies also trading their shares in Hongkong.
o CCP’s tech stocks slumped while U.S. stocks jumped sharply.
o It seems like Wall Street, and the CCP is about to split up.
o As US-China decoupling is already happening, private entrepreneurs in China will suffer the most.