By MOS Himalaya
Since last year, the United States has seen a sharp increase in violent attacks against Asians, especially Chinese. To clarify the facts, relevant information was analyzed and compared with previous hate crime cases against other ethnic groups. The reason behind the attacks against the Chinese people overseas is not simple.
1. The criminal motive lacks reasonable evidence.
2. There are loopholes in law enforcement accountability.
3. The mainstream media violate normal reporting practices and is suspected of misleading the audience.
4. Will the violence against the Chinese become a political tool for the Democratic Party to harvest votes?
5. What role did CCP play in this anti-virus hatret against China?